There's still time to register for this class! Read below for more info!
The winner of the free pass to this course is....
Georgette Valliere! Congrats!
Erika - you are the most creative person I've come across! You are continously coming up with new ideas and projects that are absolutely beautiful and appealing to everyone. I love looking at your emails and to see what you have new up your sleeve.
I would love to have the opportunity to get selected. I love to stamp, esp. Stampin Up, but have little time and lack a lot of imagination, I am always looking for new ideas. Keep up the great work!
Posted by: Georgette Valliere | March 08, 2010 at 07:53 PM
As someone who has grown up in the good business her whole life, as well owning a professional catering business for 7 years, I have created a unique and original class with my own recipes and packaging ideas. The projects in this class are great for family gatherings, bake sales, holidays or just because....and they're fun to do with the whole family. The "Bake it, Make it & Take it" Online Course will walk you through techniques to create 5 delicious food gifts PLUS the beautiful packaging to make the perfect presentation.
From March 22-26, a new "Bake it, Make it & Take it" PDF file will be loaded to the site. You'll use these over and over again AND you'll have some new recipes to add to your collection!
The Class includes:
* 5 days of techniques and instruction encompassing a total of 5 projects & recipes - including a Mini-Loaf carrier, a See-Thru Stack-it cookie box, a Peek-a-boo muffin bag, a Chocolate Lolli-pop flower pot and a Birthday Cupcake Party-on-the-go.
* Full color, step-by-step photos - each day's project will feature photos of every step of the project so that it's easy to understand.
* Detailed instructional tutorials
* Supply lists for all techniques
* Full recipes for the baked goods - including printable recipe cards that you can add to your recipe box, as well as decorate and tuck into an envelope and add to your gift.
* Baking and kitchen tips & tricks
* Extra sample photos of multiple projects - You'll see how different takes on the same project can yield diverse and beautiful results.
* PDF files so you can print out the tutorial to keep in a binder to go back to every time you'd like to create these projects again!
* Video tutorials to walk you through techniques & baking - You'll get an inside view of my kitchen while I walk you through the recipes in this course, as well as videos showcasing some of the techniques used at my crafting desk.
(This course will be archived for 3 months so you'll have access to it during and after the course so you can create at your own pace)
Course registration: $25.97
NEW CLASS OPTION: You now have the option to purchase this course as a Tutorial CD!
By choosing this option, you can have the convenience of having this entire class, plus the PDF files,
all loaded onto one CD!
Bake it, Make it & Take it Tutorial CD: $29.97
Price includes shipping.
Tutorial CDs will start mailing March 29th.
The "Bake it, Make it & Take it" Online Course will have you creating delicious goodies, creating wonderful smells in the kitchen and give you the perfect gift packaging for your goodies. I look forward to having you in class!
Once you've registered, your Paypal receipt is your confirmation for the class. About a week before class starts, you'll receive an invitation granting you special "student only" access to the course site so that you can start getting your "creative groove" on once the class starts on March 22nd!
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com