The Big Shot die cutting machine can be used for so much more than paper. There's a whole world of textiles out there that can be put through your Big Shot (and other brands of die cutting machines). If you've been looking for a new way to use your Big Shot, this class is a great introduction to using felt for fast and easy projects that are great for beginners, but also a nice change of pace for those that are familiar with working with textiles and hand stitching.
The "Be a Big Shot with Felt" Online Course will walk you through techniques to create 5 amazing projects, using a material that's both inexpensive and easy to use. You'll also learn basic embroidery, which has been a lost art that seems to be coming back to the crafting world.
From February 22-26, a new "Be a Big Shot with Felt" PDF file will be loaded to the site. You'll use these over and over again!
The Class includes:
* 5 days of techniques and instruction encompassing a total of 5 projects - you'll learn to make a felt cell phone case, embroidered felt basket, a beautiful felt scarf, and embellished felt purse and a groovy felt and beaded door curtain reminiscent of the 1960s.
* Full color, step-by-step photos - each day's project will feature photos of every step of the project so that it's easy to understand.
* Detailed instructional tutorials
* Supply lists for all techniques
* Extra sample photos of multiple projects - You'll see how different takes on the same project can yield diverse and beautiful results.
* PDF files so you can print out the tutorial to keep in a binder to go back to every time you'd like to create these projects again!
* Video tutorials to walk you through techniques - Some techniques are much easier learned when watching through a video. For visual learners, these videos are a huge plus. Because you'll be learning basic embroidery stitches to decorate your projects, these videos will make the learning process so much easier.
* NEW!!! This course will also have Exclusive Chat Sessions each night so that you can ask questions and get live help!(This course will be archived for 3 months so you'll have access to it during and after the course so you can create at your own pace)
NEW CLASS OPTION: You now have the option to purchase this
course as a Tutorial CD!
By choosing this option, you can have the convenience of having this entire class, plus the PDF files,
all loaded onto one CD!
Be a Big Shot with Felt Tutorial CD: $29.95
Price includes shipping.
Tutorial CDs will start mailing February 28th.
The "Be a Big Shot with Felt" Online Course will have you using and looking at your Big Shot (or other die-cutting machine) in a whole new way and I look forward to having you in class!
Once you've registered, your Paypal receipt is your confirmation for the class. About a week before class starts, you'll receive an invitation granting you special "student only" access to the course site so that you can start getting your "creative groove" on once the class starts on February 22nd!
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org