Winner announced at bottom of post!
Early Bird Special - Register by January 24th and save $3.
Embroidery was becoming a lost art, but now it's making a comeback and with a whole new twist! Embroidering with your stamps gives you new ways to make beautiful cards, scrapbook pages and even home decor! Break out of the box and learn how to put your stamps to use in a new medium. Whether you're new to embroidery, an advanced stitcher or just honing up on your skills, this course will have you using your stamps in a way that you never thought possible!
From February 7-11, a new "Embroidery with your Stamps" PDF file will be loaded to the site. And, you'll use these over and over again!
The class will include:
* 5 days of techniques and instruction: Learn how to use your stamps for embroidery projects. The possibilities are endless! You'll learn how to adorn cards, scrapbook pages, make home decor and MORE with this course! Stitches, stamp transfers, tips, techniques and more will be covered in this course.
* Full color, step-by-step photos - each day's project will feature photos of every step of the project so that it's easy to understand.
* Detailed instructional tutorials
* Supply lists for all techniques
* Extra sample photos of multiple projects - You'll see how different takes on the same project can yield diverse and beautiful results.
* PDF files so you can print out the tutorial to keep in a binder to go back to every time you'd like to create these projects again!
* Video tutorials showcasing techniques you can use on your projects. For many people, being able to see the technique makes it easier to duplicate it.
Course Registration - $22.97
TUTORIAL CD CLASS OPTION:
You now also have the option to purchase this course as a Tutorial CD! By choosing this option, you can have the convenience of having this entire class, plus the PDF files, all loaded onto one CD!
"Embroidery with your Stamps" Tutorial CD: $29.97
Price includes shipping. Tutorial CDs will start mailing February 14th.
Once you've registered, your Paypal invoice is your receipt. You'll receive an invitation granting you special "student only" access to the course site so that you can start getting your "creative groove" on once the class starts on February 7th!
The "Embroidery with your Stamps" Course will take your paper crafting to a whole new level and I look forward to having you in class!
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions.
WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congrats to Jenni Sylvia! Her name was picked in a random draw to win a free pass to this upcoming course!
Posted by: Jenni Sylvia | January 23, 2011 at 12:31 PM